TX, Fort Worth - Houston Street - HEALY, KRESS, TX STATE BANK etc - C08211
TEXAS postcard - Fort Worth, TX
- mailed 1921 according to the date hand written. The cancel may be an error in that the year isn't included in the dial, although the rest of the cancel is clear. It is from Fort Worth Texas - Jan 10 - 2pm - with a STOCK YARDS STATION squared flag or logo cancel.
- back of card - One of Fort Worths principal arteries for retail business. This view shows only half its length. A busy street in a busy city.
- pub by Seawall Specialty Co
- there are 4 tiny tears to the edges of the card
- Texas State Bank is on the left and the Healy and Kress signs are on the right
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product