KATHYS POSTCARD EMPORIUM
TX, El Paso - Dam at Elephant Butte, building at the base - CR0021
TEXAS postcard - El Paso, TX
- not posted, but it is written on.
Note: When we were here 18 years ago the dam had not been started we crossed the river here in a team yesterday we cam a crost on the dam there is a road on the top of the dam
- back side of card: This great dam recently completed at Elephant Butte is 1674 feet in length and height from bed rock 318 feet. The flood waters impounded behind this mass of concrete backs up for more than 40 miles creating the largest artificial lake in the world. Known as the Rio Grande Project and built by the Government under supervision of Reclamation Service entailing an expenditure of more than $12,000,000 and reclaiming 200,000 acres of fertile land
- C T Photochrom - H S B - 2062
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product