Ship Postcard - MERRIMAC being converted into VIRGINIA - FF0009
- not posted
- pub by the Merrimac and Monitor Post Card Co
- 1607 - Jamestown Exposition Souvenir - 1907 on back of card
- titled: Merrimac in dry dock, being converted into the Iron Battery Virginia
- From original painting by B A Richardson but right above it states: Copyright 1906 by G S Richardson
- American Colortype Co
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product