Ship Postcard - GELDERLAND - eventually NIOBE - SL2834
Postcards of Barges, Boats, Cargo Ships, Cruisers, Ferries, Fishing Ships, Frigates, Luxury Liners, Sailboats, Ships, Steamers, Submarines, Tankers, Tourist Vessels, Tug Boats etc
- mailed but year not clear, although it states 1900 in the not
- Hr. Ms Pantserdekschip which I believe means armored deck cruiser.
- research states it was a dutch warship. Ship was taken over by the Germans during WWII and renamed NIOBE. She was sunk in the harbor of Katka in Finland on July 16, 1944. Raised and scrapped in 1953.
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product