KATHYS POSTCARD EMPORIUM
Ship, Boat or Steamer Postcard - MELROSE Collier, New England Coal, Coke - F1737
Postcards of Barges, Boats, Cargo Ships, Cruisers, Ferries, Fishing Ships, Frigates, Luxury Liners, Sailboats, Ships, Steamers, Submarines, Tankers, Tourist Vessels, Tug Boats etc
MELROSE - Real Photo Postcard / RPPC
- mailed Boston, Mass 1911 with a flag cancel with a 3 inside the 4th line
- titled: Collier MELROSE loaded with 7200 gross tons of Original Pocahontas Coal / New England Coal and Coke Co - Shawmut Bank Building - Boston, Mass
- Stamped on the back in red is: One of the American-built Colliers of the New England Coal and Coke Co - SS Melrose - Cargo 7200 tons - Bunkers 800 tons - Carrying crew of 36 men
- Small tear to the left side of the lower edge
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product