People - Female postcard - Pretty Woman - Antikamnia Tablets 1910 Calendar - BP0
- not posted
- 5.25" x 6.75" Thick cardboard stock
- Titled: Beatrice
- Advertising for Antikamnia Tablets for all Pain / Fac AK Simile / for useful Prescriptions see over
- shows a young woman holding a couple of red flowers
- Back: The Antikamnia Tablet Calendar with a 1910 Calendar as well as information about what it was used for. The one that caught my eye was: When Women Suffer - Give 1 or 2 Antikamnia and Codeine Tablets every 3 hours. In short, they are the remedy for the conditions generally known as Womens Aches and Ills.
- there is some flaking to the colored face, but when you figure that it is over 110 years old - it's in pretty good shape
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product