OH, Toledo - ST CLAIR ST, signs for restaurant, tavern, Optician, hotel etc - B0
Ohio postcard - Toledo, OH
- not posted
- from the left there are signs and partial signs for: LUNCH / SHINE 5 cents / MARYLAND LIQUOR / THE MARYLAND - M J STANLEY / BILLIARDS and POOL / BELMONT RESTAURANT, I believe / GEROLDs / HUEBNERs EXTRA BREW / possibly ___ PHONE CO on the building at the end of the street / REED HOTEL and RESTAURANT / L BECKMA(N?) OPTICIA(N) - 319 Adams - Establish___ / man at the top of a wooden ladder (possibly a painter) at the TAVERN sign
- Also at the right is a possible BARBER POLE at the edge of the sidewalk, possibly a milk man (the little cart or wagon is painted white and the man is wearing a white jacket too)
- Valentine and Sons pub Co
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product