New York Postcard
- dated 1915 from the date stamp of the business and they used a PERFIN stamp with NCB - so a nice sample of the banks perfin, if you collect postage stamps with the letters punched out of them. Especially on postcards of the same.
- there are 2 holes punched in the card which I am thinking was done by the company to be able to keep them on a clip board or something of the likes.
- THE NATIONAL CITY BANK of NEW YORK business card that stated that the bank credited the WEST RUTLAND TRUST CO (in West Rutland, VT) with an amount of $679.23. The card was sent by G E Gregory, Cashier
- there is a tiny tear to the lower center of the card
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.