NY, New York - Belgium Pavilion Worlds Fair - @1939 INWOOD station cancel - JJ06
New York postcard - New York, NY
- mailed 1939 from New York, NY with INWOOD STA (Station) in the straight lines that make up the part of the postmark that cancels the stamp
- Tichnor Bros Inc - 67223
- Back: New York Worlds Fair Officially Licensed - NYWF Lic 2974
- The Belgium Pavion is located on the edge of the Lagoon of Nations. It is built of stucco and glass and features a 150 foot tower of Belgian gray slate crowned by a carillon of 36 bronze bells cast in Belgium.
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product