NJ, Atlantic City - Youngs Hotel, Old Vienna restaurant - A06948
New Jersey postcard
- mailed 1912 with a Chelsea Station killer of straight lines
- believe the first building is OLD VIENNA - VICTOR FREISINGER (a restaurant?) - Young Hotel - European Plan - Absolutely Fire Proof
- We will combine cards - so no matter if you purchase 1 or 100 POSTCARDS or where it is being mailed to - you will ONLY PAY a flat rate of $2.
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product