Music Postcard - lady with Lap Harp / Dulcimar - Budapest RPPC - FF0027
Musical Real Photo Postcard - RPPC
- mailed from Budapest in 1910, I believe - with a fairly clear cancel/strike - has a pink/red stamp with a 10 stamped on it.
- This may be a famous musical family for all I know. from von Karl Angerer, if that means anything to you and addressed to Mr Fred Remers
- what makes this card unique is that the young woman in the picture has a Dulcimar or a stringed lap harp. The men and women appear to be well dressed - so there must have been some wealth in the family.
- there is a small tear just above the right centerline
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product