Misc Military - Delousing / Entlausung im Schutzengraben - Feldpost - w00368
Foreign postcard -
- mailed in 1918, I believe has a red sticker that has been affixed to the card that has FELDPOST on it. Also a circle with BRIEF-STEMPEL
- Shows some men that might be prisoners of war, or just their own men - but either way, the guy on the right seems to be gathering up clothes at the end of a large tool of sorts. World war I, I assume
- Titled: Entlausung im Schutzengraben with using a translator program means DELOUSING IN THE PROTECTIVE DITCH
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product