MA, Wachusett - Summit House, Lake, Indian Camping Ground - w03541
- not posted
- published by William A Emerson - Emersons old time Souvenir Post Card
- face: Summit House, Wachusett Mountain and view of Wachusett Lake from Summit House. The Indian camping ground on the shore of the lake was a favorite resort for the savages. Here their council fires were lighted, expeditions planned and treaties made, and here Mrs Rowlandson remained in captivity, until she was ransomed through the efforts of John Hoar of Concord.
- multi view with an indian chief in all his regatta - a teepee / the Summit House and Lake Scene
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product