MA, Springfield - Main St - Clark Co - H C Moore Photographer etc - E04269
- mailed 1907 with a GREEN and SPRING TR.1 (RPO is missing)
- Detroit Photographic Co - 8620 Main St, Springfield, Mass
- On the left is a round sign for H C Moore Photographer, which I did find a listing in the 1899/1900 City Directory located in the Gills Art Building at 342 Main St. / a tall narrow sign that I believe is for (W and M?) Douglas Shoes. On the right side of the street are: ____Life Insurance Co NY / MS or NS Clark and Co on the white awning / Dentist / Lunch / ? C W Atwood.
- Also there is what I believe to be the Masonic Temple (from the rounded domes at the top of the building - that have the moon above that)
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product