MA, Orange - sectional card, fold out mini views inside - M Tichnor pub - 500394
- mailed 1909 from Orange
- face shows a large red heart with a little angel holding a sign with Orange, Mass printed on it (have seen another card with another town, so they must have printed them off with different towns listed).
- this card has 2 parts (bi-fold) to it and they are still attached - also has mini views all folded up accordion style between the cards.
- Copyrighted 1907 by M Tichnor - Pat Applied for
- On the inside there are 2 little angels/cherubs as if holding a large heart - which holds little pixs of: Putnam House / Firs home of Masonry in Western Mass / Looking South West / Central School / High School / Manns Block / Universalist Church / New Home Needle Department / Factories of the New Home Sewing Machine / Methodist Church / Millers River looking South East / Looking up North Main ST Among the Birches, Lake Mattawa / A Frosty Morning / The Willow Castle / Visit of Gov Guld to Wheeler Mansion / Town Hall and Universalist Church / Central Cong Church / Grove, Brookside Park / Millers River on West Orange Road / Sentinel Elm / New Home Sewing Machine Co / F H Sprague Co / Company F
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product