MA, Dedham - Fairbanks House built 1636 - water well - MB0254
- Not posted
- printed for the Fairbanks Family in America
- titled: Dedham, Mass / Fairbanks House / Built 1636
- shows the contraption that was used to bring water up from the stone well
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product