KATHYS POSTCARD EMPORIUM
Leather Postcard - ACTUAL slipper with stuffed toe - @1907 - 800630
- mailed 1907
- this unique postcard is actually a shoe/slipper that you could slip a dolls foot in. It is tied with a pink ribbon and there is some paper in the toe, that at one point probably held up the top part.
- titled: NOBODY LOVES ME - GUESS I'LL GO EAT WORMS
- SO surprising that this actually went thru the mail and wasn't damaged, as it so easily could have been.
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product