Leather (no postcard back) - IN THE GOLDEN CHAIN OF FRIENDSHIP - Q-0166
- This is NOT A POSTCARD but it is placed with postcards as it is the same shape.
- Not sure what the initials are or what artist signed it
- was printed on a piece of leather but there must have been a hole in it as her feet are missing.
- shows a Harrison Fisher type woman with each of her hands holding little cherubs or angels with wings and they in turn appear to be connected to a piece of material that is open like a parachute and holding onto the large chain links
- titled: IN THE GOLDEN CHAIN OF FRIENDSHIP - EVER REGARD ME AS A LINK
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product