IL, Chicago - RANDOLPH ST at night, several signs - postcard - IL0026
Illinois postcard - Chicago, IL
- not posted
- Back: When twilight settles down on the city, Randolph Street sparkles with the bright lights of Chicagos theatrical district. Here, and spilling into the side streets you find the motion picture palaces and gala night clubs, the legitimate theaters and supper restaurants
- copyright 1966 Dexter Press Inc - pub by Cameo Greeting Cards
- you can see signs for FARRELL BEAUTY SYSTEM / HOLLOWA(Y) HOUSE / SHERMAN / marquis with ORIENTAL - PAUL NEWMAN IS "HARPER" - HEs EXCITING, HEs ROMANTIC, HEs DIFFERENT / possibly another marquis for WOODS / THE BEER THAT MADE MILWAUKEE FAMOUS.....and probably others if you know what it is that should have been there
- some paper loss to the upper right area, but a great card none the less
Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product