GA, Brunswick - DECK Lounge Restaurant - St Simons and Sea Island - w03039
GEORGIA postcard - Brunswick, GA
- not posted
- titled: Seafood at its source - On the St Simons and Sea Island Causeway at Brunswick, Georgia - Deck Lounge Restaurant
- back: 500 ft east of US 17, 1/2 mile north of 25 Intersection. Since the days of rice and Sea Island Cotton Planters, Southern hospitality has been associated with the Coast of Georgia. Bountiful tables and gracious entertaining, characterize life on the coast. Special seafood dishes and tasty concoctions have always been a part of every day life. This Seafood Restaurant is designed to preserve and bring to you the pleasure of these fine foods. Continuous service since 1946. Seating capacity 400.
- pub by Mary Ragland - Dexter Press
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product