FOREIGN - Saint-Remy, France advertising calendar, trade card - B11385
France - TRADE CARD, ADVERTISING, CALENDAR, RELIGIOUS
- folded, this item is about the size of a business card - but opened up to see the calendar it is about 3.5" x 4.5". Now that I really look at it - for each numbered date in each month is what I believe to be the Saint of the Day......or Feast of the Day. Also shows the phases on the moon and what I believe to be the length of daylight for each month.
- Am assuming that it was used like a trade card and given out to customers
- States: Grands Magasins Saint-Remy - Rennes / Vetements - Pour - Hommes - Dames - Enfants
- there is a young woman dressed in dark material with lighter trim and holding a large muff and hat with 2 large feathers in what appears to be snow - but is wearing tiny shoes.
- Believe that the artist is Xavier Sager.
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product