Foreign postcard - Stockholm Stromparterran Grand Hotel, Sweden RPPC - CR0459
FOREIGN Real Photo postcard - RPPC
- mailed with 2 fairly clear round cancels from Stockholm Ban LBR O with 4 wiggly killer lines on either side of the cancel (a running postmark) - 1951 - with a 20 Sverige pink stamp
- titled: Stockholm Stromparterran med Grand Hotel och Nationalmuseum bakgrunden
- AKTA Fotografi - Forlag Nordisk KONST Stockholm
- shows some people walking on the left with a blond toddler in a little white suit, including a tam like hat - a young woman/girl sitting at the base of the statue in the center
- Note: The Grand Hotel where I am staying is in the center of the picture, and the arrow points to my room. The air is cool and brisk - October weather. Fine for long walks through the city and surrounding country.
- stain in the center
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product