Foreign postcard - Munchen, Germany - Munich - town Hall - BR0008
FOREIGN postcard - AS IS
- mailed 1907 with a red and white 10 pfenning stamp
- Verlag y Becker and Kolblinger
- titled: Munchen - Das Rathaus mit dem neuen Glockenspiel which I believe is of the Town Hall w/new carillon
- hand dated 1906 but the cancel itself has 1907
- card has loss some of its stiffening from possibly being wet at some point
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product