Foreign Postcard - Ludwigstrasse, Germany - @1960 Partenkirchen RPPC - T00205
Foreign postcard - Ludwigstrasse, Germany
- Mailed 1960
- Titled: Partenkirchen - Ludwigstrasse mit Dreitorspitze (2689 m) (restaurant?)
- shows some cows / cattle or cows calmly walking down the street. The building on the left has Huguftiner Brau / Werdenfelter Gof over the door with a sign above that YOU might be able to read & above that are several different country flags
- Verlag Foto-Karwendal Friedl Pehl Mittenwald
- Real Photo Postcard
- does have a crease that runs top to bottom in the center of the card
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product