KATHYS POSTCARD EMPORIUM
Foreign postcard - Koln, Germany - Gruss aus from 1902 - W04747
Foreign postcard - Koln, Germany
- Mailed 1902 from Wiesbaden
- Silberne Medaille seal stamped on the card
- Gruss aus Koln - Die Apostelkirche, erbaut Ende des 12, Jahrhunderts
- can see a rooster lightning rod at the top of one of the steeples
- No 1074 Photogr Aufn u Verlag von Rud, Dohmen, Koln
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product