Foreign postcard - Afsluitdijk richting Den Oever RPPC - VW Bug plus - w05036
FOREIGN Real Photo postcard - RPPC
- Not posted but it is written on
- note: This is the famous dyke keeping the waters from overflowing Holland. Left side is the Atlantic ocean - right side is Zeider Sea. Dyke is 25 miles long
- Uitg Th E Conijn and on the stamp box is Echte foto 357
- titled: Afsluitdijk den Oever
- There are some cars in a parking area, one being a Volkswagon Bug
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product