Fair / Exposition postcard - St Louis Exposition Commemorative Legal Tender post
Fair / Exposition postcard - St Louis, MO - Louisiana Purchase, 1904
- mailed but year not clear
- the souvenir card itself has the year 1904 printed on it.
- printed on the card is: All a-board for the Worlds Fair. Arrived safe. Exposition is more than cak-a, it is ash-tonishing, you cedar sights of your life. The Pike is firsstraight, more than a pear of peaches and the spielers don't bark like a tree. Board and (s)lumber at poplar prices, no need to pine for what you plank down. Birch-ance the last great show for many years. More fun than a beech. I wood spruce up and come. You walnut regret it. Butternut delay. Sincerely, Hickory Hemlock per Eda G? Sherburn.
- Also has St Louis 1904 typed and Sept added in / Louisiana Souvenir Gold Dollar / Expositions Commemorative Legal Tender / Copyrighted by Farran Zerbe, 1904
- face has Louisiana Purchase Exposition Company in a circular type seal
- It is made from a piece of wood that is almost 1/8 inch thick.
- Great addition to your fair / exposition / event collections
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product