CT - Dept of Motor Vehicle, 1939 Pontiac Sport Coupe - MN0003
Connecticut postcard - CT
- mailed 1939
- this is a Department of Motor Vehicles - Office of Commissioner - State of Connecticut official business card (form 82-5000-1-39 dated Sept 26, 1939 which I believe was actually signed by Michael A Connor (the Commissioner). Reads: Dear Sir: Answering your inquiry of recent date would advise that 1939 registration (has PASS over the word registration) number EU-27 was issued to James E Heady ___________ on a PONTIAC car, style of body SPORT COUPE - Engine number 6561304, year of manufacture 1939
- card was addressed to Robin and Robin / Waterbury National Bank Bldg / 193 Grand Street / Waterbury, Conn
- there is a tiny tear to the top center
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product