KATHYS POSTCARD EMPORIUM
Foreign postcard - Juares, Mexico - Post Office, Custom House - D07174
Foreign postcard - Ciudad Juarez, Mexixo
- mailed 1904 with old red 2 cent Washington Series 1902, postage stamp 1732-1799
- Titled: Recuerdos de Mexico
- Multi view showing CIUDAD JUAREZ, POST OFFICE (Administracion de Curreos over doorway) - EL PASO IN THE DISTANCE / BURRO WOOD TRAIN / MEXICAN CUSTOM HOUSE
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product