Canada - Halifax, NS - The Old Town Clock, bird eye view of area - w04545
Canadian postcard - Halifax, NS
- mailed 1911
- to Mrs Thos J McDonnell from nephew Frank
- Note talks about BOILS that he has suffered from for 6 weeks and how the dr has him on a milk diet!
- there is a jam tear to the center right edge
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product