CA, San Francisco - Golden Gate Park, Childrens Playground - FF0026
California Postcard - CA
- Not Posted
- titled: A Midwinter Day at Children's Playground, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, Cal showing a ton of people sitting on the grass as if they were all having a picnic.
- back: extends from the eastern boundary, near the center of the city, 3 1/2 miles to the western border and Ocean Beach, south of the Cliff House. The area of the park is 1.013 acres, inclusive of the Panhandle, known as the Avenue Drive
- Pub by Cardinell Vincent Co
- left edge is serrated as if it was once in a postcard booklet
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Again, because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product