CA, Los Angeles - Spring Street, Store signs, trolly cars, etc postcard - L03012
- mailed 1908
- showing a night scene that is crowded with electric cars/ people/ horse drawn wagons, bikes etc
- sign: __AL PARLORS / a sign with a large tooth including roots hanging on the side of a building (with maybe 100 as an address and NO PAIN) / on the right _______CLOTHIERS, an awning with ______ STUDIOS - PORTRAITS below that at maybe #107 / what I believe to be a double electric Street car with HOLLYWOOD on one end. Just seems to be too close to have them be 2 independent cars
- pub by Newman Post Card Co - No A 69
- flaking to the edges
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product