CA, Columbia - Candy Kitchen, M/M C Rex Nelson Proprietors - A06919
- not posted
- sign for THE ORIGINAL GOLD RUSH CANDY, PURE AS GOLD / NAEGELES HAND MADE CANDIES / COLUMBIA CANDY KITCHEN COLUMBIA STATE PARK
- Back: Located in the Historic Gold Rush Town of Columbia, California, this building still stands since 1854, being one of the first fireproof buildings of the town. Gold was discovered here on March 27, 1850 and the population grew to 15,000 by 1851. Now a California State Park, having been restored and preserved for future generations. The home of the first bank, operated by D O Mills; the first public utilities office, the Tuolumne County Water Co., and ono of Californias first Post Offices. These and many other historic points, make this town well worth a visit. / Gold Rush Candies Pure as Gold / Hand Made Candies of the purest and best ingredients / recipes as old as the Town / Satisfied Customers in all parts of the World / Mr and Mrs C Rex Nelson, Proprietors / PO Box 295 / Columbia, Calif / Phone Jefferson 207886
- Dist by Ed Wood Post Card Co / Dexter on the stamp box
- light staining
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product