KATHYS POSTCARD EMPORIUM
4th of July - How to prevent your boy being killed - Joke postcard - w02162
Fourth of July / July 4th Postcard
- Not posted
- to Master Charlie Beck from his grandma Beck
- lightly embossed
- Cartoon or Joke postcard with the words: How to prevent your boy being killed on the Fourth of July -- Kill him on the Third. Shows a man telling a woman that with a view of the boy supposedly being blown up by a firecracker.
- 1095 - Fourth of July Series No 1
- Please note that the majority of the cards are over 50 years old and as such, are sold AS IS. Tears will be noted but it would be too timely to note each fault on every card. If condition is important to you - contact us with our number in the title & what it is that you would like to know or what it is that you would like pictured more closely.
- Because of the age of the cards - they are noted as being USED - no matter if they are written on or not.
Share this Product